Re: ADV: [Gnump3d-users] Problem with random playlists

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: ADV: [Gnump3d-users] Problem with random playlists
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:39:39 +0100

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 10:47:13AM -0700, Michael Rensing wrote:

> While I've been messing with my own theme, I've discovered that the
> random.pm plugin doesn't recognize when I change the number of songs to
> be returned. No matter what I choose, I always get 20 songs back. Do you
> see the same behaviour, or is there something wrong with my config?

  What happens if you are explicit in your requests such as:

        http://server:888/random/?count=3
        http://server:888/random/?count=30
        http://server:888/random/?count=50

  If that works then I'd guess the problem is the theme.  You should
 be setting the "count" parameter to a numerical value, and submitting
 it back to /random via the 'GET' request method.

Steve