[Gnump3d-users] ID3 information from tag.cache.updates not shown

From: C. Menge
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] ID3 information from tag.cache.updates not shown
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:09:37 +0200

Hum... me again.

It seems I stumbled over another bug, although I'm not completely sure
whether it is not just me misconfigurating GNUmp3d:

ID3 tag information from tag.cache.updates is not shown when clicking
'Info' for a single file.
Although the Tag information is added to ...updates when accessing one
of the new directories, it seems that GNUmp3d just forgets too look
there for data display. If I rebuild the complete index, it works fine -
but that's rather annoying.

Is it me being too stupid to find the right settings or did I just dig
up another bug (sorry for that :-)?

         Cédric