Re: [Gnump3d-users] ID3 information from tag.cache.updates not shown

From: C. Menge
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] ID3 information from tag.cache.updates not shown
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 04:37:25 +0200

Steve Kemp wrote:

>> I don't think I've broken anything in the process.  The only thing I
>> haven't retested is the indexer, and I'll get the logs from that in the
>> morning.
>
>   It works as much as I tested it on seeing your mail, thanks again!

I can also confirm this for Windows. Thanks again from me too!

       Cédric

BTW, Steve: I don't want to be a grouch, but I hope you do plan to
            include the changes from
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnump3d-devel/2004-07/msg00000.html
            soon. Its inconvenient to maintain my own version of the
            file - and as every geek, I'm lazy :-)