[Gnump3d-users] Problem running perl daemon within Windows.

From: Josh Baird
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Problem running perl daemon within Windows.
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:33:49 -0400

Hi,

I am running XP+ActivePerl 5.8.7. Upon running run.bat this is the error that I recieve:

-------------
main::sanitizePath() called too early to check prototype at c:\gnump3d2\bin\gnum
p3d2 line 913.
main::sanitizePath() called too early to check prototype at c:\gnump3d2\bin\gnum
p3d2 line 947.
 Couldn't create the listening socket for receiving incoming
requests upon

 Perhaps the port 8000 is already in use?

 This is the error message the system returned:

    Unknown error

Its not a problem of assigning the proper port, as it is available. Has anyone else seen this error?

Thanks.