Re: [Gnump3d-users] how to find source of warnings

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] how to find source of warnings
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:42:55 +0100

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 12:22:16AM +0200, C. Menge wrote:

> >   Committed now, thanks.
>
> Yeah, working. You're my hero!

  No problem.

> May I humbly suggest addressing the problem in size.pm
> (cf. <address@hidden>) too? *g&d*

  Searching I find this:

| BTW: size.pm is broken too, at least for windows users. I had to
|     hardcode the path to gnump3d-index.bat in line 122 to make it work.
|     I'm not too perl literate, but I believe it needs an OS

  I don't believe there is actually such a problem, unless it was
 an old report.

  The code in "size.pm" reads:

         my $size  = `$INDEXPROG --stats`;

  Where $INDEXPROG is read from the configuration file in "bin/gnump3d2":

  $INDEXPROG     = getConfig( "index_program", "/usr/bin/gnump3d-index" );

  So .. if you set that appropriately in your configuration file you
 should be all set.  Something like this?

index_program = C:/gnump3d2/bin/gnump3d-index.bat

  I actually find this already contained in the  "gnump3d.conf.win.in"
 file - so it seems to be setup already.

  If this isn't sufficient could you explain your problem in more detail
 please?

Steve