[Gnump3d-users] "Play All" delivers wrong song length - and strange numb

From: C. Menge
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] "Play All" delivers wrong song length - and strange numbers in title formatting.
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:18:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm worrying to become a little bit annoying, but there is another thing
(again :-) I discovered recently:
When using the "Play All" link, the delivered titles in the playlists
are a little bit strange. This always happens when the link used is
".../recurse.m3u".

The easiest thing is to show a screenshot:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uqc1/temp/numbers.png

I just realized that the long number before the title is the number of
seconds in the wrongly delivererd running length. Funny.

As soon as one of the playlist entries is played, the displayed
information is correct - as you can see on the first entry in the list,
which is played at that moment.

As always: If I missed to mention a detail or if it's my fault, bug me! ;-)

          Cédric