[Gnump3d-users] playlists are counted for the "number of songs" display

From: C. Menge
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] playlists are counted for the "number of songs" display
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:18:57 +0200

I just noticed a little glitch in the way GNUmp3d displays the number of
songs in subdirectories: If the subdirectory contains playlists, those
are counted too, so the number of songs is too big by the number of
playlists in the subdirectory.

The "Play All" link however works fine and ignores them, so I believe it
should be only a minor modification to make GNUmp3d ignore playlists
when counting songs.
Unforunately, my perl knowledge is very basic, so I couldn't find the
place to change...

Thanks again for making this great piece of software available!

         Cédric