[Gnump3d-users] problem playing m3u files (apache / xmms / gentoo)

From: Phil
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] problem playing m3u files (apache / xmms / gentoo)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:53:01 -0700

Hi, my setup used to work fine.  Somewhere along the line a few months
back, things broke down.

First, some system info:

media-sound/xmms-1.2.10-r15
net-www/apache-2.0.54-r4
media-sound/gnump3d-2.9.3

What happens is this:

I go to a page to play an m3u and xmms comes up with an error window:

server said: HTTP/1.0 200 OK

The files are listed in the playlist window by URL, a la:

http://www.foo.com:8888/path/to/file.mp3

MP3 files play fine.  Sounds like a mime issue to me, but I don't know
for sure.  Any suggestions?

Oh, and all is normal w/ xmms from local directories (including m3u's).

Phil