[Gnump3d-users] Suggestion: Make it possible to delete filesfrom interfa

From: Tyler Graves
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Suggestion: Make it possible to delete filesfrom interface
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:20:40 -0500

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. File management software?? Gnump3d is file
management software! It organizes my files and presents that to the user in
a nice format. In my mind it is lacking the functionality I'm suggesting.

Why would I want to install yet another piece of software just to delete
files? This interface was designed to be used remotely and I don't know of
any other interface that is more suited to cleaning out bad MP3s from a
collection then the one presenting them to me.

Another use for this deletion could be for removing duplicates.

This seems like a natural progression of the project. Like adding files to
the DB... why should I jump over to FTP to do that when the interface is
perfectly suiting for this functionality?

Don't get me wrong, it is awesome as is. I was just suggesting.