[Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse sort ord

From: hrarig
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse sort order
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:37:30 -0500

First, gnump3d is a great app--you guys have done a stellar job!  Fast, nice
customizable user interface, perfect for on-line media distribution.

The only drawback for me is that I need a chronological reverse sort and the
title "Message(s)" instead of "Song(s)".

Unless I missed something in the documentation, let me make the following two
"Feature Requests"...

Feature Request #1:
Generic content name.  My website posts "Messages" and not "Songs".  Is there
anyway of consistently changing the string "Song(s)" to "Message(s)" or any
other value (e.g., "Lecture(s)", "Media", etc)  This would enable gnump3d to
work cleanly with non-song content. (Hey, music should'nt have an exclusive
lock on MP3!)

Feature Request #2:
Reverse sort order.  Since the website I work with posts messages, it's more
useful to post the most recent message first.  Is there any way of doing a
reverse sort order based on file creation time?

Please forgive me if these features are available and I just plain missed them.
 I'm a newbie--wadda I know?