Re: [Gnump3d-users] mif-file

From: Matti Somppi
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] mif-file
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:21:53 +0200

On 12/1/05, Michael <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have also isolated kind of what is causing this (for me anyway). If I
> deny the source of the request through the allow or deny list then I
> actually get the page noting access is denied. If the source is allowed, I
> just get nothing at all back.

Have you tried bypassing the main page and going directly to some
other directory? I can access for example http://serveraddress/random,
although the main page is not shown. And it does not ask for the
password! It won't serve the m3u or mp3 files though, but I can see
all the info on the statistics page and access almost all the other
tabs as well.

> When I have more time I'll be going further through the code. Until then,
> does the same thing happen to you fellas? (fixing mime.types and denying
> clients)

I did not try denying clients, but fixing the mime.types had the same
effect you described. Could the bug have something to do with the
parsing of the mime.types file or something?

--
//matti