[Gnump3d-users] Video streaming

From: Ian
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Video streaming
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:50:57 -0500

Hey guys,

Sorry, but I haven't been keeping up with events for a while now, but back before I stopped there was some discussion (initiated by me I believe) about getting gnump3d to work for streaming video. Just wondering if anything has happened/status etc. I'd be willing to mess with it again if nobody else has, but had very little luck last time.

Thanks,
  Ian