Re: [Gnump3d-users] Using a smb share as the root directory

From: Kevin Oberle
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Using a smb share as the root directory
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:32:48 -0500

On January 24, 2006 4:52 AM -0500 Ray Tran wrote:

Have you tried mounting the smb share (using the mount command or fstab) and
then using the mountpoint as the root?

Actually, that's exactly how I'm setup. Works great, other than the Windows box where my audio files are located includes Windows shortcuts within the folder tree, and unfortunately samba/linux/gnump3d can't interpret them.

Kevin