Re: [Gnump3d-users] downsampling not working

From: Dan Martin
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] downsampling not working
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 03:13:40 -0600

Jorge Salamero Sanz wrote:
On Sunday 12 February 2006 07:35, Dan Martin wrote:

downsample_clients = 192.168.1.3

thanks

What is your "no_downsample_clients" set to?

$ cat /etc/gnump3d/gnump3d.conf | grep no_downsample_clients
#no_downsample_clients = 192.168.0.0/24

I know this is probably obvious, but make sure you have "downsample_enabled=1".  The other thing is to make sure you've chosen downsampling in the preferences within the web interface.

After that, I'm running out of suggestions.  Downsampling is working for me, though it did take a lot of tinkering to set up right (twice on two different distributions).