Re: [Gnump3d-users] Pocket PC player to connect to gnump3d?

From: Jort Rupert
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Pocket PC player to connect to gnump3d?
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:23:53 +0100

I have my gnump3d server running, and can access it on PCs on just about any OS. However, I haven't found a player for my pocket PC to connect to the server. The pocket browser downloads the .m3u file, but then I can't play it. Any ideas or thoughts?

I think it doesn't have anything to do with the OS, it has to do with your software which is trying to connect to your server. You need software which is capable of playing .m3u files. That's all.