Re: [Gnump3d-users] How work this mailing list ?

From: DeMZed
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:40:08 +0100

Hi,

If you want, I may look for this mail (I don't know if I own it anymore).

BUT, even if this functionnality works very well, I do not know any
player which is enable to play a stream over https.

I've tryed with winamp : when you give him a https://... in a m3u
file, it ignores the protocol and uses always http. I've made a post
on this subject on winamp.com, this might be a future feature...
I've tryied with Foobar : this functionnality is not implementend and
will probably not be implemented.

Do you know another player which would be able to read streams over https ?