[Gnump3d-users] Playlists and info$PLAINLINK

From: Gauthier Vandemoortele
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Playlists and info$PLAINLINK
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:02:49 +0200

Hello,

Using GNUMP3d v2.9.8 and the Tabulat template, I see that when there is a
playlist (pls or m3u file) in the songs-tree, a box is displayed with
links to these playlists.

The name of the file is correctly linked to the location of the file,
but the [Info] and [Download] links point to something like

http://myserver:8888/info$PLAINLINK

for the 1rst and

http://myserver:8888/$PLAINLINK

for the 2d

The $PLAINLINK seems not resolved ; when I click on it, I get a message
saying that the file /info%24PLAINLINK was not found.

What is that variable ? May I create a plain-text file with a specified
name, containing some info about the playlist ?

By the way, is this mailing-list a correct place to send requests for
features ?

GNUMP3d is a great job, many thanks,
--
Gauthier