[Gnump3d-users] application/vnd.mif

From: john hedge
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] application/vnd.mif
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:57:02 +1100

Hi list,

I'm trying to get gnump3d to work but no luck so far.

My music resides on a sparc 64 box running Debian Sarge, kernel 2.4.18.

I apt-getted and chose /media/music as my default. Media/music is a link to /hdb/music which has two directories /mp3 and /ogg under which all composers have a directory and then a directory for their compositions. Sorry a little long winded but I'm wondering if this has something to do with my problem.

Every time I point Firefox at http://192.168.x.x:8888/ (the sparc box) I get asked if I want to download or save a file called application/vnd.mif.

I've tried the group, user suggestion but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

A pointer as to what I've done wrong or what I should have done would be appreciated.

TIA

John