[Gnump3d-users] gnump3d with hardware players?

From: Ken Brookner
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d with hardware players?
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:43:45 -0700

I'm looking for a simple application to stream audio to some of my hardware
mp3 players...  one, for example, is a homepod and I don't care for the
server software that comes with it.

is there a way to open the gnump3d web page on a computer, make your
selections, but have the audio stream to another address?

that would work for me just fine.  is this something obvious I'm missing?

thanks
kenb