Re: [Gnump3d-users] Defining Windows "drive root" as root not workuing f

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Defining Windows "drive root" as root not workuing for me.
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:14:52 -0400

sounds good-glad you got it running!  I run my mp3 server off Linux on
an old pc...I'm afraid to leave Win running 24/7 because of all the
security problems they've had (I'm running a firewall).  I have gnump3d
running on a 200 MHz Pentium with Slackware 10.2....it doesn't consume
as much power as my Athlon 64-a plus!

Marty