[Gnump3d-users] modifying some of the archive browse types

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] modifying some of the archive browse types
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 10:14:27 -0400

I'd like to modify the archive browse options in the default theme.  Currently
when I click on "Browse By Category" I am taken to a new page with 4
categories-Browse by Album, Artist, Year, and Genre.  I'd like to make 2
changes:

1) I want to omit the first 2 since it takes forever for my 200 MHz server to
sort these.
2) I want the remaining 2 categories to sort by not only year and genre but
also by Album Title (cd).

How do I do this?

Marty