[Gnump3d-users] Mods library

From: Nano _
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Mods library
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:48:12 +0000

Hi to everybody.
I've been a gnump3d user and lover since I started using linux.
Since the first time it matched most of what I needed, however I'd love to add a couple of features, like mpc support, downgrade profile based on user and not ip, and some more.

My question is, there is any library where I can find all the mods you have added since the last version of gnump3d was released?

If not, would it be a problem to create it?

Thanks for your time,

Mariano