Re: [Gnump3d-users] Restricting one login per ip

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Restricting one login per ip
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:47:34 -0400

I'm not sure about the security option since my server is open to anybody, but
I did costruct a number of playlists and put them in one of my
subdirectories and then made a quicklink for Qued (playlists) on my altered
Musicus theme.  It's easy to construct a playlist from your browser in an
open GNUMP3d page....just right click on the mp3 and copy the link to memory
and then paste it back to an empty file.  Separate each mp3 in the new
file with an ENTER and save the file as file.m3u.  I use the search feature
that GNUMP3d has to search a certain category like Blues to get a
playlist and then copy the links to an empty file and called it Blues.m3u..

Here's a sample of my playlist page:

http://linuxhippy.servemp3.com:8001/Best_Sermons/Calvary_Chapel_Philly/1_JoeFocht/Music/Playlists/

The only thing I don't like is that GNUMP3d sees all mp3s and m3us as being the
same and so there's an INFO and DOWNLOAD option on that page that
gives an error.  Can that be fixed?

Marty