Re: [Gnump3d-users] cygwin as a windows service

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] cygwin as a windows service
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:24:14 +0000

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 01:22:49AM -0500, Bruce McArdle wrote:

> What is the best way to start gnump3d running on a windows XP system
> under cygwin?

  Never been tried that I know of, I'd suggest just running "make
 install" and attempting to run things after editing
 /etc/gnump3d/gnump3d.conf.

  Some of the paths might need to be updated but I guess post errors
 as you see them and we'll try to help.

> I tried messing around with cygserver but I'm not sure if that was the
> right path.

  Not sure what that even is .. been a long time since I used
 Windows/Cygwin for anything.

Steve