[Gnump3d-users] Installation Problem

From: José Alonso Romero Matías
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Installation Problem
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:03:46 -0600

Hello,

I unziped the file and i try to run gnump3d-index.bat like readme says, but there is an error:

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at c:\gnump3d2\lib/gnu
mp3d/config.pm line 140.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at c:\gnump3d2\lib/gnu
mp3d/config.pm line 140.
Can't read configuration in : No such file or directory

If I run the system with g nump3d.bat there is no problem, but cannot search songs.

--
José Alonso Romero Matías
Dios bendiga a nuestro querido México