Re: [Gnump3d-users] running gnump3d on NetSecL without Apache

From: Ross Mohn
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] running gnump3d on NetSecL without Apache
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 00:21:27 -0500

gnump3d runs on its own without any additional webserver required.
-RPM

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 22:21 -0500, Marty Huntzberry wrote:
I have been running gnump3d on Slackware Linux with no problems.  I read about a Security distro of Slackware Linux called NetSecL.  I am now dual
booting Slackware and NetSecL on my gnump3d server but cannot seem to get gnump3d serving (though it runs).  I am thinking this may be because
NetSecL doesn't come packaged with Apache and Slackware does.

Is Apache a requirement for gnump3d to serve?

Marty