[Gnump3d-users] Re: A couple of questions -- video files and development

From: Andrew Kluger
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Re: A couple of questions -- video files and development *even more updated than last time*
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 03:12:44 -0400

I spoke too soon -- the videos don't work. They show up, but the links don't work. They're all symlinked, but that doesn't seem to matter (so is the music).

The movie in the root directory (/home/myname/.gnump3d/) has a download link of:
http://home/myname/.gnump3d/movie.avi
and a stream link of:
http://myipaddress:8888/home/myname/.gnump3d/movie.avi

The movies in subfolders have download links like:
http://myipaddress:8888/folder1//home/myname/.gnump3d/folder1/movie.avi
(notice the repeated folder1)
and stream links like:
http://myipaddress:8888/home/myname/.gnump3d/folder1/movie.avi