Re: [Gnump3d-users] Re: A couple of questions -- video files and develop

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Re: A couple of questions -- video files and development *even more updated than last time*
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:22:44 +0100

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 03:12:44AM -0400, Andrew Kluger wrote:

>    I spoke too soon -- the videos don't work. They show up, but the links
>    don't work. They're all symlinked, but that doesn't seem to matter (so is
>    the music).

  Patch here:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=394370;msg=10;filename=movies.diff;att=1

  Development on GNUMP3d 2.x has ceased, although I might make
 a new release in the next week with explicit mention of this,
 this patch, and the contributed digest auth work recently
 mentioned upon this list.

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration