Re: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d displays absolute directories in url.

From: Linux Advocate
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d displays absolute directories in url.
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 21:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, slightly degressing here but still relevant. I
think my earlier case where the cpu utilization was
high was maybe due to mandriva package itself , v
2.9.4.

Could we just replace the bin files with the files
from 2.9.final. i dont want to lose the the logrotate
/ chkconfig functionality that comes with the mandriva
rpms.

i.e. could we just compile gnump3d from source and
then
copy out the bin files manually and overwrite the
existing 2.9.4s?

thanx,
marco

http://localhost:8888/usr/local/media/Movies/Trailers/tmnt-tlr2_h1080p.mov