[Gnump3d-users] gnump3d with Pinnacle / Roku SoundBridge HomeMusic

From: Markus Drexelius
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d with Pinnacle / Roku SoundBridge HomeMusic
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 08:37:22 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to use gnump3d as streaming server for the Roku / Pinnacle SoundBridg HomeMusic.

The connection works and I can play the MP3 files on my server. But I can't browse through the files and directories. Maybe I have to optimize my gnump3d config file with some options to let it work.

Has anybody a working Pinnacle SoundBridge with gnump3d?

Thanks,

Markus