[Gnump3d-users] Re: authentification HTTP digest

From: samuel alba
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Re: authentification HTTP digest
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:58:56 +0200

erf, I had some problems with urlDecode function when I made the
patch. Maybe the url is badly decoded, I'll look at it when I have few
minutes.

On 5/22/07, Ross Mohn <address@hidden> wrote:
OK, I got that working, but it breaks when I try to navigate to a
subdirectory that contains square bracket characters, as in:

"/Pop Music/Cocteau Twins/Garlands [1982]/"

It won't let me into those directories at all in Digest mode, but works
fine in Basic mode. Directories without square brackets, though I
haven't tried all possibilities.

Thoughts?
Thanks! -Ross