[Gnump3d-users] frames

From: Marty Huntzberry
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] frames
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:26:49 -0400

I'm trying to change my web server appearance by creating a small vertical
frame above  my gnump3d template.  The small vertical frame would have a
popup menu that does not move when the bottom frame is scrolled....in this way
a menu would always be on the screen if the user is at the bottom of
my index page.  A sample of what I mean is here:

http://www.twinhelix.com/dhtml/popupmenu/demo/frameset/

This page above is made from 3 html files.  I got the frame part to work with
popup menus, but now the tags (banner, directory, files, etc.) for
gnump3d are read as text.  Here's my experimental frames page:

http://linuxhippy.servemp3.com:8001/frameset.html

How can I use frames and gnump3d together?

Marty