[Gnump3d-users] Server logs deleted at random?

From: Colin
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Server logs deleted at random?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:41:36 +0200

Hi, I seem to be having some trouble with gnump3d retaining statistics.

It appears to delete/renew the access logs completely at random; I'd
like it to *never* do that.  What I would like is for it to retain all
statistics for all time.

Is there a way to make this happen?  I have ensured that gnump3d.conf
points to actual logs yet still it deletes all the statistics.

Any help would be most gratefully received.

Colin