[Gnump3d-users] custom playlist

From: alan maxwell
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] custom playlist
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:37:01 -0600

On Dec 4, 2008, at 11:02 AM, address@hidden wrote:
- MISC: Allow individual songs to be selected with the custom playlist feature.

However, I'm not being deliberately obtuse but I can't find anything
in the gnump3d.conf to enable this, nor in the interface.

If anyone could give me a pointer I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

Colin

i'm using the default theme "tabular" and 1 of the tabs is "custom playlist" which brings up a list of all your songs with a checkbox by each one. check off the songs you want and click "play" at the bottom of the page. look for a "custom playlist" link if you are using a different theme.

good luck.

alank