[Gnump3d-users] GNUMP3d Webmin module

From: Chris Lindbergh
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] GNUMP3d Webmin module
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:28:47 -0600

Hello List,

I wrote a Webmin module for administering the GNUMP3d server.  It is
now built to the point where I can release it for beta testing.

Here is a link to the Sourceforge project page:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnump3dwebminmo/

My code is based on Ubuntu 8.04 Server, Webmin 1.450, and GNUMP3d 3.0,
and the only current translation is English.

If anyone would like to test it out for me, and/or help with
translations, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks,

- Chris

--
##### "The compassionate have no enemies, the wise have no worries."
#####                                          - Jing-si Aphorism