Re: Say good bye to GNUnet Monthly, welcome GNUnet Weekly

From: t3sserakt
Subject: Re: Say good bye to GNUnet Monthly, welcome GNUnet Weekly
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 10:36:57 +0000

Dear all,

we changed the time of our weekly to

Monday at 1 PM Paris/Berlin/Rome

Happy Hacking!

t3sserakt

On 04.01.24 16:57, t3sserakt wrote:

Dear all,

since our monthly GNUnet meeting is usually attended by the same people as our weekly GNUnet meeting, we will no longer hold a separate monthly event.

The weekly is each

Monday at 5 PM Paris/Berlin/Rome

on mumble server: gnunet.org

everyone is very invited!

Pad for meeting minutes and possible agenda:

https://pep.pad.foebud.org/GNUnet-jour-fixe

To see the meeting start time in your time zone, run this in GNU Bash,

date --date='TZ="Europe/Rome" 17:00 this mon' or in GNU Emacs type, M-! followed by, date --date='TZ="Europe/Rome" 17:00 this mon' Happy Hacking!

t3sserakt