gpsd-users

Re: ubxtool

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ubxtool
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 19:31:41 -0700

Yo address@hidden!

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 13:41:48 -0400

<address@hidden> wrote:

> Strsvr has the ability to take an ntrip input stream  and then send
> that to both the GPS and file.

Binary identical?

> I turned on the option to send the data to a file and recorded about
> 15 seconds of data.  The output is binary, so I don't know if it is
> of any use. I have attached that file.  If you need a longer
> recording let me know.

Raw data is always good.  I fed your file into gpsd and it decoded fine.

I see your file is plain RTCM3.  With these sentences:

    1006 -- Stationary RTK Reference Station ARP with Antenna Height
    1008 -- Antenna Descriptor & Serial Number
    1013 -- System Parameters
    1033 -- Receiver and Antenna Descriptors
    1075 -- GPS MSM5
    1085 -- GLONASS MSM5
    1095 -- Galileo MSM5
    1230 -- GLONASS L1 and L2 Code-Phase Biases

> Let me know if it is NOT of any use;  I have some other options that
> may capture the data, if this data is not what you need.

Your data is good confirmation of what can work with the u-blox 9.

Now we need to figure out why the similar data passed through gpsd
is not working.  Can you get a capture of what gpsd is sedning to
a receiver?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588