gpse-wishes

[Gpse-wishes] restitution peeping Tom

From: Mendez U. Laura
Subject: [Gpse-wishes] restitution peeping Tom
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:31:17 +0100

Yes, it's hard to believe.
Tell Georgie Dub that enough is enough. Endangering our nation. He's a con man
hard-core. Well, the book's finally available for purchase and it looks great!
Cheney's chagrined that his shots went astray.
When I'm feeling Pangs of hunger,Need fine food to eat,I  thumb through my
menus and pick up the phone.
However, I can't say enough good things about Don Davis's witty and thought
provoking One State Two State Red State Blue State: A Satirical Guide to the
Political and Culture Wars. An Open Poem  To Senator NelsonBy Madeleine Begun
KaneSenator Nelson, I'm begging you please,Don't be a holdout and don't be a
tease.
Putting aside the odd juxtaposition of My Space with Huffington and Kos, did
you notice anything missing in that list? And the current Carnival of the
Vanities is here. An Open Limerick To Senator AkakaBy Madeleine Begun KaneJudge
Alito's a dangerous man. You might end up dead.
But they've written a bookFilled with recipes. How 'bout one coherent? Don
Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong? Chicken with walnuts and garlic, quite
spicy.
But  the changes he makesCan't  repair his mistakes, Cause the man in the
Oval's a louse. Turkey with stuffing that isn't too mushy.
Barbecued chicken: Just breasts and some wings. Crime was such a sleazy game to
play. You can read it right here or  hear me sing Auld Lang Impeachment here.
Others help build housing with great energy and zeal.
Have you listened to the Dixie Chicks' latest?
He'll aim for your torso,Or even your head.
Congressional SerfsBy Madeleine Begun KaneWhen Bush treats the Congress like
serfsThey respond like they're powerless smurfs. At long last we are rid of
that pest. It's just April Fools. But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key.
Are we safer with Dubya? Well, the book's finally available for purchase and it
looks great!
But now that they know Frey's fact content was low,Many  feel like they're
victims and dopes. Crime was such a sleazy game to play.
All three he failed to keep. Well, Frist seems to have had a   change of