gpse-wishes

[Gpse-wishes] Brass & Metal Furniture

From: DEKORA S.r.l.
Subject: [Gpse-wishes] Brass & Metal Furniture
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:27:43 +0100

Italy

Kind Attention to: Purchasing Manager

Hereby I would like to kindly invite you to visit our website www.dekora.it, in order to see our range of beds and fittings in brass and wrought iron.

Besides our catalogue range, we can also realize exclusive mass products or single items on customers design or on our proposition.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you are interested in our products for purchase, retail or commercial agency in your country.

Mrs. Sara Luisetti, our Export Departement Manager, stays at your disposal in case you need any further information or explanation.

We look forward to hearing from you in the near future and thank you for your kind attention.

Yours faithfully,

Dekora s.r.l.

The Managing Director

Giovanni Scaccia

Dekora s.r.l.

Via Roma 60

22070 Senna Comasco (CO) - Italien

Telefon: 0039.031.560068 Fax: 0039.031.560319

E-mail: address@hidden Website: www.dekora.it

All the e-mail addresses used to send this offer or message have been collected on official sources and correspond to the ones released by you; therefore this service can not be considered as spamming, but only as mere information service.

If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please send us an e-mail with object: unsubscribe, and we will immediately remove your e-mail address from our mailing-list.