grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] More Grammatica Help

From: Brandon Silverstein
Subject: [Grammatica-users] More Grammatica Help
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:31:25 -0700

Per,

Thanks for you help; your explanations cleared up the main problem I was having. Now I am running into another problem:

inherent ambiguity in production 'CStyleComment' at position 2
starting with token "*"

I have a feeling that my grammar file is not formatted correctly or that you might have explained what to do in the previous e-mail. In any case, I have attached the current file I am working with to see if anything sticks out as being wrong to anyone. How do I solve these inherent ambiguities? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon