grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] using grammatica in C#

From: Magnus Bäck
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] using grammatica in C#
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:02:02 +0200

On Saturday, July 31, 2004 at 18:46 CEST,
     Stuart Benjamin Heinrich <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have not used Grammatica before but I'm trying to write my own
> simple parser right now in C#.  I have written my grammar file, but
> the documentation seems to be quite sparse-- how do I create a C#
> parser from this?  The manual only says how to do it for Java.

No, C# is covered as well. No matter what output language you choose,
you run the Java program in grammatica-1.4.jar to create the source
files. If you want C# output, use the --csoutput option.

http://www.nongnu.org/grammatica/doc/manual/commandline.html

--
Magnus Bäck
address@hidden