grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] documentation :(

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] documentation :(
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:07:43 +0200

Yes, I should complete the example on that page a bit more. Don't
now why it's missing certain methods, must be a mistake when doing
copy-paste from the real source code that is distributed in the
download package. Have you checked the examples in the directory
test/src/java/net/percederberg/grammatica/test? You should file
the complete ArithmeticCalculator there with all the omitted
methods filled out with working code. The grammar file is stored
in the test/src/grammar directory.

Cheers,

/Per