[Groff] Most complete macros package

From: Johann Höchtl
Subject: [Groff] Most complete macros package
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:23:14 +0200

Hi!

I am completely new to groff (but stuck for a while with TeX/texinfo ...) and thought i will give the mm macros a try as they seem the best suited for my work.

I carefully read groff_mm but was left clueless when i tried to print he .TC (Table of contents) BEFORE the following sections.(The manual says that the .TC is normally printed as one of the last commands but it shouldn't be forbidden, or?)

How can i do this? Is there sthg. like a 'second run' for this case (as it is when using refer) ?

Johann