Re: [Groff] troff(1) and info groxml

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] troff(1) and info groxml
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:33:03 +0000

> Gaius has mentioned some time ago that it would be not too difficult
> to modify grohtml to become a groxml.

yes I still believe this to be true :-) now that we have most of the
meta troff tags in place (which are passed to the device driver) it
should be a case of writing a `post-groxml' driver and appropriate
dtd. I quite like the perverse idea of making a `post-groword' (if one
can borrow open-office code in GNU - or maybe use abiword) ?

  Though `post-groxml' might be more important and Bernd mentioned that
word will use xml. But I'd like to finish `pre-grohtml' and `post-grohtml'
(tables) before starting another driver..

Just some morning ramblings..

Gaius