Re: [Groff] Groff Textbook

From: Stewart C. Russell
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groff Textbook
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:44:03 +0000

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> They sent me a scanned version of `Unix Text Processing' (similarly,
> the original troff source files are lost apparently).  As soon as I
> have time, I'll try to convert them with some OCR software and put the
> data in the chapters relevant to groff into groff.texinfo.

Obviously there are copyright restrictions on this text, but I've done
OCR conversions of books before. I'd be very happy to have a crack at
this, as we need more books on the subject out there.

 Stewart

--
Stewart C. Russell              Senior Analyst Programmer
address@hidden  Collins Dictionaries