Re: [Groff] man pages for macro packages

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] man pages for macro packages
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:54:54 +0100

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 01:19:56PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> roff(7), on the other hand, refers to several more. My current
> README.Debian suggests people start there when they're looking for
> documentation. Perhaps something like this could go into the main
> README.

I just sent a rewrite of roff(7) to Werner.  I made more a general
document for the common set of all roffs.  I still kept some groff
specific stuff, but that could probably go into groff(1).  Some few,
but fine pointers to groff might be more efficient than the actual
overkill in roff(7).

Bernd Warken