Re: [Groff] Re: On the mm manual

From: Joergen Haegg
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: On the mm manual
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 19:19:07 +0200

In message <address@hidden> you wri
te:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, P. Alejandro Lopez-Valencia wrote:
> I'll have a look at it... at least to estimate the size of the job. Since
> perhaps just one third of it is about mgm, it might not be that a big job.
> Are there anyone else here who is fluent in Swedish, so that we could
> split the effot between us?
>
> I'll try to phone Jörgen (a local phone call), to find out what he thinks
> about translating just the mgm specific part, for example for inclusion
> in the "Tutorial for macro users" of the main tex.info manual.

Hmm, that was a while ago... :-)
The manual was written with the common student as target. It is probably
still mostly accurate, but it lacks some newer additions to mgm.

However, there is a user manual written by Caroline J. Gerrebout
<address@hidden>
that's already in english.
I'll try contact Caroline again to get permission to publish it.