[Groff] Chapter 05 question

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: [Groff] Chapter 05 question
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 20:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I am looking at the completed chapters -- sorry that I'm a bit
slow this week but by the middle of next week, I should be
able to really dig in.

I don't have a copy of the original book in my hands -- have all
sorts of requests out for it and hope to have one eventually.
Meanwhile, could someone who has the book look at the bottom of
page 107?  The text that is there in the scanned-in version
doesn't seem quite right.

The last two lines of page 107 in the scanned version reads:

    .QP
    In the next couple of days, I'll be putting together a ...

The top of the next page begins:

    .ad r
     April 1, 1987
     .sp 2