[Groff] [UTP] Macro Update

From: Jon Snader
Subject: [Groff] [UTP] Macro Update
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:35:12 -0400

I'm not sure my latest message got through while the list was down.  Just
in case...

Larry has put an updated set of UTP macros and the accompanying documentation.
This update adds the ``screen boxes'' with the rounded corners (SS/SE),
fixes the Se font change problem reported by Michael Hobgood, and fixes
a silly error in the H, HB, and HI macros.

I still have the notes macros to do, but other than that I think we are
converging to a final set of macros.  Please let me know via the list if
you have any other needs or if you find any problems.

Jon Snader