Re: [Groff] UTP Chapters and problems with macros.

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP Chapters and problems with macros.
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:55:11 -0500

Werner,
        Attached is a sample troff table that will produce the
warning. I was mistaken on one area.  The output is identical
to that produced by groff-1.17.2.  The only difference is that
1.17.2 does not produce the warning.
        I also attached a small postscript output of the table
after it has been groffed.
        In the UTP chapter from which this table was produced,
I just went and deleted all of the \space characters to get
rid of the warnings.  This meant that the output wasn't quite
what I wanted, but I'd rather have no warnings on a document that
someone else might be formatting.

Cordially,
Michael Hobgood